Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

A. Trying to fix the mistakes that were made when I was

Customer Question
Hello, my name is C.A. JA...
Hello, my name is C.A.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Trying to fix the mistakes that were made when I was 17-18 when I went UA /AWOL during SOI training \ 9 years ago
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Military Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Military Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
USMC
Went UA during School of Infantry training (just after graduation from bootcamp).
9 years ago, 2007.
3/30/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
Marine, I am sorry for this dilemma...but do not understand the question. Are you asking what will. Happen if you turn yourself in?
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer