How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14501
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This is pertaining to the military. I am a veteran with

Customer Question

This is pertaining to the military. I am a veteran with PTSD. My File # ***** ***** I now receive 50%. 20% at the beginning and later a 30% increase. I was told by my VFW rep. that if I decided to try and take my case further, I could not depend on them to represent me. When I asked why, I was told that she felt they had been fair with me. Months later, I received a letter from the VFW with names of MS reps saying that they would not represent me for reason previously stated. I have a video conference hearing coming up with the BVA before a veteran law judge on April 26, 2016, at 8:30am at the VA Regional Office located at 1600 E. Woodrow Wilson Avenue, Jackson, MS 39216. I am seeking someone to represent me. I need your help, guys. I have been waiting over ten years for this appeal to see a BVA video officer.
Freddie L. Robinson
Freddie L. Robinson
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.

This Site is not a representation Site, merely a legal information Site, so we cannot provide the services you are looking for. You will want to check with the Mississippi Bar Association to see if there are any fee based attorneys in your area that handle military law issues, including VA cases.