Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

I am a 75 yr NAVY VET. i NEED TO TALK TO SOME ONE IN

Customer Question
I am a 75 yr...
I am a 75 yr YOUNG NAVY VET. i NEED TO TALK TO SOME ONE IN COMMAND, THAT CAN ANSWER MY QUESTIONS, THEIR IS SOME VERY ''DANGERIOUS'' PEOPLE IN CHARGE IN OUR GOVT. AND I WANT TO KNOW '' WHY''. CAN I PERSONALL TALK TO SOME ONE ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Military Law
3/27/2016
Military Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You are echoing sentiments of many about the Commander in Chief. I am afraid that the only one you can talk to is your congressman Mr. Webster about this, because until the election we are in a bad position. What you are saying, talking to someone in command, is not possible because the Commander in Chief is "in command," so that is why your emails go unanswered. You want to make a change, you have to make the change at the ballot box.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You can not answer my question, so I will not be CHARGES is that right?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
NO BECAUSE YOU ARE AFRAID TO CALL A SPADE A SPADE; ''NO PUNT INTENDED'' I think you know the answer. thank you LARRY *****
You have yet to pay anyone anything on this site yet. So do not worry, you will not be charged.
I will not engage in abusive conversation with you. Your tone and racist comments are inappropriate and while I may agree with your political position, I certainly disagree with your use of racial slurs and derogatory comments you are making. If you dislike the president because he is incompetent and inept, fine. For you to make such racial comments is not appropriate on this site and I believe we are finished here. Thank you and you have a wonderful day.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney