How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Peter Griesch Your Own Question
Peter Griesch
Peter Griesch,
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 324
Experience:  Tax Counsel at AIG, Inc.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
Peter Griesch is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Fiance of 3 years is still married.. I am not in the

Customer Question

My Fiance of 3 years is still married.. I am not in the military but he is a Marine Colonel. What do I do?
JA: OK. The Military Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No.. What do I do with an attorney? Find it terrible that he was a Commander at MCCES and was the lead on other Board of Inquiry for adultery and he is an adulterer himself. How can he judge others?
JA: Is there anything else the Military Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: How can he pass judgement on others when he himself has been in a relationship with me for 5 years
JA: Our top Military Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Military Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Military Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Peter Griesch replied 1 year ago.
How may I assist you?

Related Military Law Questions