Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I am legally separated and have been months. I am not in the…

Customer Question
I am legally...

I am legally separated and have been for 8 months. I am not in the military but a guy I was talking to not having sex with was issued a no contact order how does this work

Lawyer's Assistant: OK. The Military Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

No not yet

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
My soon to be ex is prior military no longer in and the guy I am talking to is currently in
3/15/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

My question is what can I do. What should I do?

Sorry...i do not understand the question. Do about what?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer