Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

My sister has stolen 100,000 plus from my mom. She is a

Customer Question
My sister has stolen 100,000...
My sister has stolen 100,000 plus from my mom. She is a military widow of 20 years now of E7 Allison P Brady. She also took all so my mom's ID. We had to go the Forst Carson and get my mom a new ID card, thankfully her picture was still on file from 1954. God Bless. Can you help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Military Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
She has forged a power of attorney to access my mom's bank accounts in September. Since then the amount is enourmous. She let my mom's tremor medicine expire and she has has had the police at my house twice trying to get my mom back. They tell my sister to go. We have turned this in to the FDIC, the Chase bank, Social Security and now I need to know how to proceed.
3/13/2016
Military Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 1 year ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
where do I take it from here

Thank you for your follow up.

What state is this in?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Colorado

Did you report this financial abuse / fraud to your local police and Colorado Adult Protective Services?

Was the elderly mother declared incompetent by the local court and was legal guardian appointed for her?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have reported to the FDIC, the bank, and no my mom has never been declard incompentent. My sister tries to say she is, but she is not. My sister took 57,000 out of her account and bought a race car!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can see that this was a waste of time and money. Thank you for contributing to this horror
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer