Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Can I join the national guard if I pulled a blade on a

Customer Question
recruiter army?...
Can I join the national guard if I pulled a blade on a recruiter army?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
3/6/2016
Military Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that with this having "not guilty by reason of insanity" checked off and the fact the victim was a recruiter on top of that, I am afraid this would be grounds to deny you admission into the National Guard. You could apply for a moral waiver, but they grant very few such moral waivers in these cases.