Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I have a question i have been separated from the United

Customer Question
States Army for 3 years...
I have a question i have been separated from the United States Army for 3 years. I am currently in the USAR. I have a question I am interested in apply for service connected disability. I want to know how this will effect my Appeal and me reentering the US Army.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
3/2/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

What appeal? That is, what are you "appealing"?

I was going to appeal an adverse NCOER, and I wondered how this would effect that appeal.

So you want to know if appealing the ncoer will impact your reenlistment?