How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14272
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a question i have been separated from the United

Customer Question

I have a question i have been separated from the United States Army for 3 years. I am currently in the USAR. I have a question I am interested in apply for service connected disability. I want to know how this will effect my Appeal and me reentering the US Army.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

What appeal? That is, what are you "appealing"?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was going to appeal an adverse NCOER, and I wondered how this would effect that appeal.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

So you want to know if appealing the ncoer will impact your reenlistment?

Related Military Law Questions