Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Name is ***** *****. If I was discharged under void

Customer Question
Hi name is *****...

Hi name is ***** *****. If I was discharged under void enlistment back in 2000. had a bootcamp training for 28 days in total, Will it still be in record?

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Tryin to apply for pistol permit and was wondering if I needed to put no military service or yes to military service?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
3/2/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer. I am happy to provide an answer for you...but want to ensure you are willing to rate/accept the answer when we complete. Do you agree with this?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer