Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I have some questions lawyer with medical military law

Customer Question
I have some questions for...
I have some questions for a lawyer with medical military law experience.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
3/2/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

What is your question please?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer