How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14367
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

To get discharge up graded to Honable from other than

Customer Question

To get discharge up graded to Honable from other than Honable
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Are you asking the process to request a change to a discharge?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you take cases changing discharges I just know a little about it Iv sent in one request but never heard back I'm 72 and my time is running out Id like to get my benefits so I can live out my life a little better
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no one to help me in the home and keeping my place maintained and the money would go for this and other help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not good on computer so you might want to call me * *** *** ****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No answer yet
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay. Do you want to talk on the phone? IF so I can make that happen for $5 additional. Do not click on the offer for $52...I will send one for $5

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I asked if you take cases like this Iv not gotten a yes or no
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

I do. Regularly. But I can not take your case. That would violate the terms of service of this site

I will also say that I take only a small percentage of cases...mostly since the prospect of winning an upgrade is so low, I will only take a case if there is a chance of success.

I sent the offer for a phone call. Its $5 additional. If you accept the offer we can chat about your case and its prospects

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hope I'm not charged for this
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

If you do not want to chat on the phone let me know, I can send a request to have this canceled and your deposit refunded.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to chat on phone and cancel out and get my deposit back Thank you

Related Military Law Questions