Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Is anyone aware of the implantation of microchips and

Customer Question
Veri-chips into babies soon after...
Is anyone aware of the implantation of microchips and Veri-chips into babies soon after birth for the purpose of human experimentation and monitoring by neurosurgeons and psycologists for the purpose of behavioral modification, subliminal messaging and mind control by the U.S. Army? Top secret operations by the military are a carryover of Nazi Fascist Totalitarian control from WW11 German scientists who experimented on children in the Nazi concentration prisons and then destroyed the evidence by throwing the children into the gas chambers on top of the men and women being executed in a very painful and heinous manner with a pesticide, Krylon B which causes bleeding from all orfices. A
horrible death struggle occurs for ~ 10 minutes. Can anyone confirm the U.S. military continued the Nazi human experiments at Stanford University, CA in the early 1950's near Silicon Valley. All my research for past decade indicates Nazi-military human experimentation is alive and well, yet classified. Does anyone have knowledge of and can lead me to a confirming web site or author? Thank you. I have the need to know.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
Answered in 2 days by:
2/29/2016
Military Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
No there is absolutely no plan to implant any chips into anyone, much less newborn babies. None of this is true and unlike Nazi Germany the US military has tighter control and laws preventing this experimentation. There is way more oversight than there was back under the Nazi regime and this is not something that will.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney