Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

How do I articulate to my platoon sergeant that that the…

Customer Question
How do I articulate to...
How do I articulate to my platoon sergeant that that the army isn't for me and it's causing me stress and to lose weight because of the stress? Most of the time I just want to sleep.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
2/26/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Would it help to talk on the phone about this?

I would like to talk on the phone.

I sent the offer. Its $5 additional to talk on the phone. If you accept the offer I can provide my #

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer