Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

If I was injured on Active Duty (overseas) the and now a…

Customer Question
If I was injured on...
If I was injured on Active Duty (overseas) the and now a reserve TPU soldier going thru MEB%PEB. I does SCRA apply for past judgments.. Etc the law says any SM Injured on AD Or until military service ends?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
2/25/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Sorry...I do not understand the question. You had a judgment issued while on active duty and you want to know if SCRA applies?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer