Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

Sir they won't mail me my dd-214?

Customer Question
sir they won't mail me my dd-214?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Military Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/25/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Suffered a 30min i 've nose bleed at ft.Knox 194 armored brigade, were the soldiers were messing with my sleepily problem I had.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sleep

Thanks

But I still do not understand the question...are you asking how to request a copy of your DD214?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
sir.

Heads up, the request for a phone call did not process. You can call customer service at

1-***-***-****
And they can fix this

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can u call(###) ###-####

It looks like your payment failed. If you call

1.***-***-****

They can sort this out

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer