Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

My name is ***** ***** and I would like to know if you get…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** and I would like to know if you get separation pay for Chapter 8 pregnancy. A soldier was asking me and I was trying to find the answer.

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I'm not sure how far along she is but she has already been counseled by the commander. She is a single parent struggling in the military.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/22/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Can you tell me, how many years has she served ?

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.