Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I live in Ohio and I am 68 yrs old. I have a less than

Customer Question
I live in Ohio...

I live in Ohio and I am 68 yrs old. I have a less than honorable discharge. Can I get a ccw permit?

Lawyer's Assistant: The Military Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

No, But I am wanting to take the class and get the permit

Lawyer's Assistant: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Military Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

I was a kid and went awol

Lawyer's Assistant: OK. The Military Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Military Lawyer should know?

That is what I did wrong and it was 48 yrs ago

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
2/20/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Can you tell me more about the basis for discharge? What was the basis?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer