Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

What can I do ???? I just found out the man I'm engaged to…

Customer Question
What can I do ???...
What can I do ???? I just found out the man I'm engaged to is married and getting paid for his wife plus he had a affair with a lieutenant while she was married and they have a child they r hiding from the military ... He is a chief
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
2/16/2016
Military Lawyer: Peter Griesch,
 replied 2 years ago
Peter Griesch

You have no obligation to do anything, however, if you wish to report his conduct you may do so by either contacting his command or contacting NCIS.

Once you do so, you'll be asked to make a statement. After that, the Navy will begin an investigation into his conduct and determine the most appropriate way to handle it, whether that be court-martial or otherwise.

Please let me know of you have any additional questions.

Military Lawyer: Peter Griesch,
 replied 2 years ago

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. If not, please remember to rate my response using the star system above. I only receive credit from Just Answer if my response is rated. Thank you.

Military Lawyer: Peter Griesch,
 replied 2 years ago

Peter Griesch
Peter Griesch
Peter Griesch