Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

My husband passes away in 2008. I am trying to locate my…

Customer Question
My husband passes away in...
My husband passes away in 2008. I am trying to locate my divorce papers. He retired from the military. I have no clue where to go. What can I do?
Every place I tried, has no copies. I was married in Austin Tx. But we were separated in the late 80's. I don't know where he was stationed, I did receive papers to sign. But know were they are.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
2/14/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer. I am happy to provide an answer for you...but want to ensure you are willing to rate/accept the answer when we complete. Do you agree with this?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer