Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Lt. Col. I have written and spoke with re. this matter

Customer Question
Lt. Col.Simmons I have written and...
Lt. Col.Simmons
I have written and spoke with re. this matter previously.
Getting my med. records from 3rd. Mar. Div.. I am going thru their official
web site for addresses and phone #'s.Have sent e-mails,no responce , rec.
certifide certificate and no follow, I'm know trying to call their listed phone#s, see
previously mentioned site,usesing com.#s not dsn. #s. Phone has been double
checked by my carrier for international calling, but # ***** ***** accessible, been trying
to reach deputy staff judge advocate or anybody at that #.
Rec. my foia req. records and all was there except med. records. Do you have a
# ***** could call? or a different access plan?. Time is getting short.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/13/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

I am with you...I tried Comm: 011-81-98-954-9511 and could not make it work

have you sent mail to:

3d Marine Division

Unit 35801

FPO, AP###-##-####/p>

Hey, heads up...I found out that the reason I can not call is because my phone does not support. I suspect you may have the same issue....the guy at verizon told me I needed to get an international sim.

My phone was supposed to have been set to make international calls but today when I talked to them I was told
it would be resolved in 24 hrs. 1700 tom.
The only response to my attempted correspondence with the 3rd.Mar. Div. was one out of three, that one came back
with a signed returned receipt. It was sent on April 7 & received receipt on August 6, I used the adderes you had
provided.I expect to e-mail you as soon as I can attempt a phone call. I also expect a phone conversation soon
after that. Sorry for not responding sooner

Let me know how this goes

Just finished with my phone carrier COMCAST they assured me my phone will be un-blocked
by tom. afternoon and they will call me. I will then call the deputy staff advocate, unless you think
there is better choice. I'm choosing from the Staff Section Numbers listed on their official 3rd. Mar.
Div. web-site.

If you want to do a FOIA with 3rd Mar Div? You need to work through their staff...