Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

My son graduated boot camp and is now back after s ten day…

Customer Question
My son graduated boot camp...
My son graduated boot camp and is now back after his ten day leave waiting on infantry training to start. He feels like he made a big mistake and wants to change to reserves or get out all together. He is crying all day. Not sleeping well or eating well and we are very concerned about him. Is there anyway he can quit or change his mos?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
2/12/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer. I am happy to provide an answer for you...but want to ensure you are willing to rate/accept the answer when we complete. Do you agree with this?

Can you provide an answer to my question regarding my son?

I can...and we can chat on the phone about this if you like for a nominal fee ($5)....but it is important to me, as I do this (answer such questions) to provide income for my family, that customers will agree to rate (and therefore pay) for the answers. That is why I am requesting you can confirm you are willing to do so.

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer