How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 118708
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I obtain a tax statement on my late wife civil

Customer Question

how do I obtain a tax statement on my late wife civil service ret
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
If she was a civilian employee under FERS or other government retirement, you can call Office of Personnel Management at 1(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That # ***** do anything when you do get someone after 20 to 30 min he will say he cant help you and then trans you to another dept which either goes blank or a buesy tone Another number just like that one I got civilian personal aboard NAS Whidbey is(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
That is the place that handles civilian pensions and they have the information so while I am sorry about them taking so much time to move you to another department, you need to speak to a supervisor instead of getting them to transfer you, since that is the proper place to bring your question and get what you want.
We experts cannot provide you information to somewhere that does not exist and I am sorry for the fact Office of Personnel Management FERS is giving you a hard time, but that is who you need and you need to insist on speaking to a supervisor so you can get what you need without run around.