Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Need memo reviewed matters of consideration

Need memo reviewed for gomar...
Need memo reviewed for gomar matters of consideration
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/2/2016
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Are you looking to work with someone to help you write this? If not, what is your question?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Im done writing in, just need to be reviewed and or adjusted. One page memo. 389 words.

Thanks
Do you want to chat on the phone first? Or for me to review and comment (without the phone call)?

can I send you the file at your gmail account? I cant upload the file, im using a work network. I'll call you to review the memo.

Follow up...need to get a copy of the proposed response

Yep..gmail is great

Jus emailed you the updated memo. Let me know that you have it.

Got it...gimme an hour or so to review

OK, sent to email. Take a look there