Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

I was born in Wheelus Air Force Base, Tripoli Lybia. July

Customer Question
I was born in Wheelus...
I was born in Wheelus Air Force Base, Tripoli Lybia.
July 10, 1956
I need a copy of my birth certificate
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Military Law
2/2/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. We do not have access to your birth certificate...are you asking the process to request it?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer