How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 15696
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in a situation where I committed adultery with another

Customer Question

Hi, i am in a situation where I committed adultery with another soldiers wife and received a no contact order from my command to have no contact with her. I was wondering if this order can still be in effect if she is no longer married to the soldier.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 2 years ago.


Thank you for the information and your question. Can you tell me if this other soldier and you are in the same Command? Also, were you ever disciplined at NJP or have they mentioned court-martial? Finally, did your no contact order have an end date or circumstances under which it would be lifted?