Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I am in a situation where I committed adultery with another…

Customer Question
Hi, i am in a...
Hi, i am in a situation where I committed adultery with another soldiers wife and received a no contact order from my command to have no contact with her. I was wondering if this order can still be in effect if she is no longer married to the soldier.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/2/2016
Military Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer

Thank you for the information and your question. Can you tell me if this other soldier and you are in the same Command? Also, were you ever disciplined at NJP or have they mentioned court-martial? Finally, did your no contact order have an end date or circumstances under which it would be lifted?