Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

The one year tour 65-66 on the God Ship was my 1st of

Customer Question
Hi My name is...
Hi My name is ***** ***** the one year tour 65-66 on the God Ship Richard was my 1st of three> (after that CAG 19 had 2 tours on the Ticonderoga) Finely after years of attempts I am in the VA Medical System. The one thing I remember is the JP-4 in the water. (Coffee ) I was trying to find some documentation on the water when I ran into the Blue Water Agent Orange Question, Thanks for your efforts I will ad my voice to the chorus when I start seeing Doctors. Do you know of any documentation of the JP in the Water?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
1/31/2016
Military Lawyer: MichaelHannigan,
 replied 2 years ago
MichaelHannigan

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the General category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Military Lawyer: MichaelHannigan,
 replied 2 years ago

After reviewing your question, I think it might be best forwarded to the medical category. I will do that for you now.

Military Lawyer: N Cal Atty, Military Law Answer Team replied 2 years ago
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Military Law Answer Team

New Expert here.

Did you serve on any of the vessels listed at

http://www.publichealth.va.gov/exposures/agentorange/shiplist/list.asp

Are you experiencing symptoms of poisoning from agent orange?

Have you filed a claim with the VA?

Military Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer

Yet another Expert here, only this time, unlike some previous Experts, I am a Military Law Expert, which includes VA issues. I don't see where you say what your current medical condition/s are that you are seeking a disability rating for. Can you share that with me? Also, just to be clear, did you step foot on Vietnamese soil during your deployments or were you strictly a blue water sailor?