How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Peter Griesch Your Own Question
Peter Griesch
Peter Griesch,
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 324
Experience:  Tax Counsel at AIG, Inc.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
Peter Griesch is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Really are you stillawake lol
, i have a son in the

Customer Question

really are you stillawake lol
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have a son in the service
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Military Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Peter Griesch replied 1 year ago.

I'd like to assist. Would you please explain your issue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my son has been in the army for 6 years as a combat enginner. on nov 13 thay had a ball at a hotel and he got out of hand and was arrested with criminal mischief. he has a lawyer but his concern is if he pleads to a felony will he be discharged from the army? what kind of plea bargain can he ask for in order not to be charged with a felony? thanks
Expert:  Peter Griesch replied 1 year ago.

Depending on the damage that was done he can ask for either a misdemeanor criminal mischief plea, or a disturbing the peace charge, which is a violation, and not a criminal conviction.

Related Military Law Questions