P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

My attorney needs to subpeana financial pay records husband

Customer Question

My attorney needs to subpeana financial pay records for my husband who refuses to provide the information. After 30 years he retired as a senior master seargent . 24 of those we were married.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I want to make sure I understand the question...are you asking how to subpoena pay record?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need his pay and any active duty/ ART records which indicate what and how much I'm legally entitled to in retirement benefits that he will receive at 60 or is receiving now. How and where do I go in this complicated situation?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Subpoena of records is easy...but what do you mean by

which indicate what and how much I'm legally entitled to in retirement benefits

This is concerning...are you (or your lawyer) under the impression that there is some federal rule that dictates how to divide benefits?