Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Can you add primary disablity and secondary total rating? I…

Customer Question
Can you add primary disablity...
Can you add primary disablity and secondary for a total rating? I have applied for CUE from a 2008 decision, i had a primary rating of 50% max for headaches and a secondary of 10% together 55% or military 60%an I was denied . I went under Bradley vs. Peake for SMC since I am 100% now
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
1/24/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am a VSO...so have a good bit of experience in this area.

But do not understand your question.

What is your question? Would it help to talk on the phone?