Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

My brother in law borrowed 15,000, and then 7,500 over 5…

Customer Question
My brother in law borrowed...
My brother in law borrowed 15,000, and then 7,500 over 5 years ago and has only paid 525.00 toward the debt. My brother in law is retired from the Air Force as a 2nd lieutenant and gets a retirement check. The amount is too much to take in Magistrate court and I need to know how I can get my money back without giving 1/3 to a lawyer.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
1/21/2016
Military Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Good afternoon. Have the attorneys you spoke with told you that they would take the case on a contingency basis?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer