Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Ashlea Dixon Commanders investigation 15-6
, offense…

Customer Question
Ashlea Dixon Commanders investigation...

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Offense was signing a superior name without authorization. No documentation was provided except the findings and determination of the investigation officer

Lawyer's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Military Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Thats fine

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
1/20/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Can you tell me, what is your question?