Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I need advice on an upcoming tort against the VA.

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
1/19/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

How can I help? Would it help to chat on the phone?

I had a penile implant in Sep of last year at the VA in San Francisco, CA. The implant was put in wrong, got infected and had to be removed 6 Wks later. The scar tissue was so massive that I cannot have sexual relations ever again.

I am sorry for this dilemma...but I do not see a question. Do you have questions regarding this?

My question is, can you be of help in this situation?

I have plenty of experience with VA claims as well as the FTCA (federal tort claims act).

I can not represent you. But happy to chat about the process and what you need to do to preserve/prosecute a FTCA claim.