Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Is the General Curtis lemay Law still in effect? This is the…

Customer Question
Is the General Curtis lemay...
Is the General Curtis lemay Law still in effect? This is the law passed just after a military doctor declared the general completely disabled on his last day in the military service. I am a retired army physician declared completely disabled at Landstuhl Medical Center, Germany in 1988 or 89. When Iraq invaded Kuwait they stopped my discharge and sent me to Saudi Arabia and Iraq. In 1993 I fractured a hip while teaching a C4 course at Fort Sam Houston Texas. The fracture did not heal so they replaced my hip. My enlistment was up in 1994. The command general at Fitzsimons Medical Center said I was to disabled to be in the army. The Disability Board denied my disability claim. The VA rated me 240% disabled. Is there a reasonable chance to obtain an Army disability rating.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
1/17/2016
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I have a great deal of experience with VA claims as well as experience with appeals of discharge records.

HOwever, I am not familiar with any General Curtis lemay Law...what is that please sir?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer