P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I am in he process of a line of duty adjudication with

Customer Question

I am in he process of a line of duty adjudication with substantial documentation in my military records supporting my claim. My legal representation through the airman defense council has been less than adequate in support of my claim. He has not ask for any supporting evidence. If I were to lose the case, what are my options? I am also a dual status technician which will result in loss of employment with my federal position.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Sorry...I want to make sure I understand...you you in the PEB phase now?