Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

Star Beverage has a contract to supply beverage products to

Customer Question
the military from the Defense...
Star Beverage has a contract to supply beverage products to the military from the Defense Lgietics Agency (DLA). However, Star Beverage has been told to contact the quartermaster at each military base. The Defense logistics Agency has not provided a listing to allow Star Beverage to contact the appropriate officer at each base. Is there a listing of the quartermaster/purchasing agent with name, rank and address, at the 900 military base list provided to Star by the DLA?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
12/29/2015
Military Lawyer: Peter Griesch,
 replied 2 years ago
Peter Griesch

DLA should have the list. If not, each service would have their own list. The military would not have a list of all purchasing officers as they vary by service.

I would speak with the contracting officer that is handling the beverage contract.

Military Lawyer: Peter Griesch,
 replied 2 years ago

If you have any follow-up questions, please let me know. If not, please remember to rate my response. I only receive credit from Just Answer if my response is positively (three stars of more) rated.

Thank you.

Peter Griesch
Peter Griesch
Peter Griesch