Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

I have a army doctor who has asked me to request emergency

Customer Question
leave from U.S. Medical team...
I have a army doctor who has asked me to request emergency leave from U.S. Medical team for the United Nations peacekeeping mission in Afhganistan. she says after I email to this address***@******.*** that there will be a fee to be paid by the solicitor of the leave of 1,570 dollars to be paid to cover the expenses of a military leave and vacation for this army female doctor. I am ex military myself and have never heard of any policy like this. If I got granted leave, the military would send me home at thier expense and not private charges. Is this a scam??
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Military Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/27/2015
Military Lawyer: Peter Griesch,
 replied 1 year ago
Peter Griesch

Yes. This is a scam. I have had a number of people inquire about this.

Military Lawyer: Peter Griesch,
 replied 1 year ago

If you have any further questions, I'd be happy to assist.

Please remember to rate my response. I only receive credit from Just Answer is my response is positively rated.

Thank you.

Peter Griesch
Peter Griesch
Peter Griesch