How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14275
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am needing some legal help.. I finally got the guts to say

Customer Question

I am needing some legal help.. I finally got the guts to say something to the police about my husband being abusive. Later found out that he is committing adultery.. I really need advice and someone who can guide me through how court will work. Am also heading to Naval in the morning for an STD check.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But do not understand your specific question. Would it help to chat on the phone?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I thought I was speaking to a specific person on Lejuene! I'm needing help with a court case that's later this month. My husband is a Marine on Camp Lejuene, spent two nights in prison but was released on bail until our court date. Was looking for someone on Lejuene who could meet me in person to help and give me advice, and possibly represent me. Just really need the military on my side of this.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

I am not in Lejuene at the moment. And can not represent you. Sorry. But perhaps I can provide some helpful information? Let me know if you want to chat on the phone.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could you get me in contact with some legal help with someone directly at Lejuene?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

No. Sorry...I retired from the Marines 9 years ago...I no longer have access to the staff a CLNC.

Related Military Law Questions