How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14386
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I've been trying couple of years to get my dd214 from the GA

Customer Question

I've been trying for a couple of years to get my dd214 from the GA National Guards. I serve from April 1971 to 1977
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for the information, can you tell me what your specific question is? Also, I see you contacted the NPR, what did they say? Were you actually called up to active-duty during your service in the Guard? Finally, is there a specific reason why you are trying to get a discharge certificate now?

Related Military Law Questions