How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14504
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Maybe I was researching my dd214 one says nothing next one

Customer Question

maybe I was researching my dd214 one says nothing next one says afm39-12 ans spd-jmj . I had 6 months left on 4 yr tour I was at sac base on personnel liability program and I disqualified myself using this program because I felt I was not stable enough mentally. I got out in 1979 issues have occurred much since then but in last few years I have been committed a few times so I have decided to file for VA disability, also 2 times last year I was admitted with life threatening symptoms as a direct result of simvastatin a cholesterol med and the damage done is lasting and I want to file malpractice in this matter can you help or direct me to who I should speak. I am in central Louisiana and I am Michael McQueen
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. Would it help to talk on the phone about this? I can make that available for $5 additional. Or do you desire to continue in this forum (typing back and forth). Let me know, but understand when I respond again, this website (just answer) will automatically send you an offer for a phone call for $56...and at that point I can no longer offer the $5 call.

I am not sure I understand your specific question...are you asking how to file for malpractice against the VA?