How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14386
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

You can answer, I forgot to mention that this divorce was

Customer Question

Hi you can answer, I forgot to mention that this divorce was sing by the judge last march. They (wife and attorney) not satisfied with the amount sent to her by DFAS. I am 80% disable by the VA. They knew about this so what legal reason do they have if any?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. mention you forget to this is relation to a prior question you asked on this site? If so who was the expert assisting you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IT was Mr. Gorin but they said he was unavailable.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.


Would you like me to send him a message to take a look at your question when he returns?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just got an answer from mr. Gorin. an it was real helpful. I think he cover what I was lookin for. Thanks.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

certainly. best of luck

Related Military Law Questions