How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Allen M., Esq. Your Own Question
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 19168
Experience:  Lawyer and current JAG officer.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
Allen M., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a retired Air Force MSGT and would like to update my

Customer Question

I am a retired Air Force MSGT and would like to update my Will, Living Will, and Medical POA. To whom and where can I obtain the pessary forms to start this process, set an appointment to complete this action?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Allen M., Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You'd need to set appointments with your most local JAG office. You can use any branch of service. That office will have the forms that they want you to fill out, including websites that you can use to answer their questions.

The AF legal assistance website is located here:

You can go there, fill out the information, obtain a ticket # ***** use that to make an appointment at the closest AF Jag office to you. If you need to use the Army, you'll have to speak with that base legal assistance office.