Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

I am a retired Air Force MSGT and would like to update my

Customer Question
Will, Living Will, and Medical...
I am a retired Air Force MSGT and would like to update my Will, Living Will, and Medical POA. To whom and where can I obtain the pessary forms to start this process, set an appointment to complete this action?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
10/31/2015
Military Lawyer: Allen M., Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Allen M., Esq.

You'd need to set appointments with your most local JAG office. You can use any branch of service. That office will have the forms that they want you to fill out, including websites that you can use to answer their questions.

The AF legal assistance website is located here:

https://aflegalassistance.law.af.mil/lass/lass.html

You can go there, fill out the information, obtain a ticket # ***** use that to make an appointment at the closest AF Jag office to you. If you need to use the Army, you'll have to speak with that base legal assistance office.

Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Lawyer