P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Is it possible to get a chapter 14-12c if you never had a

Customer Question

Is it possible to get a chapter 14-12c if you never had a field grade 15, never been arrested for anything, no dui, no awol, and no positive drug test?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

Possible...sure...possible. but it depends...what is the basis for the misconduct chapter? What are they claiming happened?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Failure to obtain security clearance because my credit situation.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Thanks
Have they given you notice, in writing, of the chapter? Are they asking for an OTH or a general discharge?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they gave me a general under honorable conditions.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. What was the alleged misconduct; did they claim that you committed fraud?