P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I ppay support son. Hlis father is 20 yr retired marine rank

Customer Question

I ppay support for my son. Hlis father is 20 yr retired marine rank E6 with 100% disabisability. he reported to the court 1500 in income...I have always felt in my heart this was not truth. How do i prove otherwise and are there any consequences...
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

Sorry...I want to make sure I understand...you want to know how to determine how much he gets from the Marine Corps/VA?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
how to get proof for the court that he has falsified his true income For the last three yrs

IF he is receiving 100% VA that is near (or over...if he has dependents) $3K/mo

You can see the rates here

http://www.benefits.va.gov/COMPENSATION/resources_comp01.asp

The court can order he produce his pay information.
If he is claiming only $1.5K / mo and is rated at 100%? he is lying (as evidenced by the link above)

Have your lawyer file a motion, with the court, to modify support and as part of this the court can order he provide his pay stubs from the VA and Marine Corps

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.