Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

If faced with a potential GOMAR what sort of actions as a

Customer Question
CPT with 13 years of...
If faced with a potential GOMAR what sort of actions as a CPT with 13 years of favorable service can I undertake prior to and after a GOMAR is placed in my permanant file?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
9/18/2015
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

Frankly speaking, the best course of action will depend on the context. Would it help to chat on the phone about this?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer