How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 34746
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

J Parisio. I have served in the national guard in New Jersey

Customer Question

My name is***** I have served in the national guard in New Jersey in the 1960s. I keep requesting my records to no avail. I need these records ASSAP as I am purchasing a home in New York State and cannot go any further without an NGB-55 form, for an honorable discharge. Also need the VA form NGB-22 showing 6 years of consecutive service. I really need these records. I have been trying to locate these records for over 2 weeks and am do to close on the home in 2 weeks! Any help would be appreciated. Please call if you are able to help at(###) ###-####and I will supply you with my identification.Thank You!
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.

Sir, I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand the question...are you asking for the process to correct errors in your record (including lost records)