Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I'm in need of my pay records I served in the Air force 1970…

Customer Question
I'm in need of my...
I'm in need of my pay records for when I served in the Air force 1970 1971. Specifically looking for combat pay and TDY pay. Will they have that in the archives?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
9/10/2015
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

The archives contain your OMPF (official military personnel file)

They do not contain pay records...they are kept by the major command ((the wing for the AF)

But after more than 40 years it is not likely the wing would have copies of the records

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.

Follow up... I see you've had time to review the answer.

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer