How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 34759
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

G. I enlisted into the Air Force out of Cleveland OH but am

Customer Question

My name is***** I enlisted into the Air Force out of Cleveland OH but am originally from South Texas. I was Honorably discharged after 3 years from 1975 to 1978, due to a guaranteed enlistment into the Medical Corps working in the Operating Room. hurt myself in performing the job in the military and continued as an orthopedic first assistant until I had to retire per my family practitioner 3 years ago. I turn 64 this month and am in bad need of someone who can help me. I had Lavan and Neidenberg represent me, but they kept the records and let alot of us go unrepresented. The medical records, they say were burned to an empty disc. It has no files and they do not answer or call to see if everything is okay. I need someone who can help me present my case. You can call me at home X-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX to talk to me. I am medically disabled and unemployable. I have been seen at a couple of VA clinics and my conditions have worsened. Please call me as I will be happy to talk to you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.

Sir, happy to chat on the phone...I will send the offer along.