Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

When filing benefits after serving 20 years, was told I was

Customer Question
When filing for retirement...
When filing for retirement benefits after serving 20 years, was told I was missing 28 months . How can that be?
Even though I was assured when I left I had enough time. Served active and reserves for Air Force is there some way I can make up that time ? They mentioned that there was some kind of fire where some records were lost.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
9/4/2015
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

Sorry...I do understand the question...are you asking how to request your official records? Would it help to chat on the phone?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer