Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

Who do you suggest to talk to about being admin seperated

Customer Question
for BCP but are on...
Who do you suggest to talk to about being admin seperated for BCP but are on Limited duty for the second time? I'm at a lost. I've worked my butt of to get this far and being injured makes it really hard to stay in standards by following medical.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
9/2/2015
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Depends on a number of factors...which service? How many years have you served?

Marines Corps three years and two months.

Thank you. So what is your question Marine? Are you asking the process for separating you?

I just want to know my rights of what I may and are unable to fight for.

Thanks. I am away from computer for next few days....i will opt out and allow other experts to assist you

Military Lawyer: N Cal Atty, Military Law Answer Team replied 2 years ago
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Military Law Answer Team

Have you spoken with a JAG officer yet?

No I have not.

I think that would be the best thing for you to do.

N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Military Law Answer Team