How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 34530
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Separating from the Army due to Rehabilitation Failure with

Customer Question

Separating from the Army due to Rehabilitation Failure with Alcohol dependency. I am not being told anything that is happening with my packet currently. My unit is trying to give me an Art. 15 company grade. I have never been in trouble until now. what would be my likely hood of getting an honorable discharge ? I would like to stay in law enforcement is it less likely for me to get accept now with this discharge?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

There is no way for me (or anyone) to answer this is up to your commander.

That said I am happy to chat with you over the phone and discuss what factors the commander would look at in making this decision...

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you want to chat on the phone...or I can opt out and allow other experts to assist